Normally, many people are facing lots of health issues in their day-to-day life. Few would have fed up thinking about how to get rid of those issues. While on the other side people are effectively trying to show some special care and interest in improving out their health. At present, it is everyone’s responsibility to take care of them as well as their lovable family to fight against the COVID 19. To stay in the safer zone doctors are insisting their patients to monitor the oxygen content that is present in their body before rushing up to the hospital. For checking out the oxygen saturation there you can make use of the, “Pulse Oximeter”. It is used for monitoring out the correct oxygen level.
How to make use of it?
When you are using it for the first time sure some confusions might arise, for them here are some of the suggestions that you must follow before starting to check your oxygen saturation level.
- It is required for you to rest well for at least 15 minutes before you start taking your measurements.
- You should place your oximeter in the middle of your index finger.
- After keeping wait patiently until you get the reading gets stable value, register the highest result immediately once when it had stabilized.
- Take time to identify the reading and start recording it from the baseline and it is best to record it thrice a day to monitor accurately the changes that take place in your health.
- If in a case when you face breathlessness or found a dip in the oxygen level to 93 percent or it decreases beyond it, there immediately consult your doctor.
Even you can get a suggestion to your doctor through phone calls and go to the hospital if necessary. This would help for avoiding your stress level.
Rather than getting panic start thinking smarter
Not everyone would have the same type of health issues. But when you wish you can stay hydrated as well as active after understanding the things that you can do and avoid, at 2021 you must be aware of your health. You should keenly start observing out all the changes that are taking place in your body, for that purposes it better to have a pulse oximeter in your home. That helps for knowing the oxygen level present in your body. In addition to that follow some healthy food habits and wear a mask where ever you go. Have a hand sanitizer along with you and wash your hands frequently also it is required for you to follow social distancing.